RBD Palm Oil is derived from the process of refined, bleached and deodorized crude palm oil. One of the main applications of RBD Palm Oil is for cooking oil and formula for shortening, margarine and other edible purposes. RBD PO can also be processed further into RBD Palm Olein and RBD Palm Stearin.
RBD Palm Oil specifications as below :
- - FFA as Palmitic : 0.1% Max
- - Moisture & Impurities (M&I) : 0.1% Max
- - Iodine Value (IV) : 50 - 55
- - Melting Point : 33 – 39°C
- - Color (5 1/4 Lovibond Cell) : 3 Red Max